Community Stewards Code of Conduct
1. I will always wear and equip myself with the appropriate uniform – reflective vest, face mask, code of conduct, ID card and SnapScan barcode.
2. I will not use drugs or alcohol whilst on duty
3. I will carry out my duties with the best of interests towards CBCSI, CwC, CPF, and I will represent them in a good light.
4. I am appreciative for the opportunity to be a part of the Blue Team project and I will always be courteous, professional, and respectful towards all members of the public.
5. I will not intimidate or harass any member of the public.
6. I will assist the community and police against lawlessness and crime.
7. I will not make members of the public feel uncomfortable by exerting pressure to receive money, food, or any other personal belongings.